Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Planning for symbolic still-life project

Describe briefly your plan for The Symbolic Still Life project. Explain what kinds of objects you think you will use and why...how do they relate to some aspect of your theme. How will you arrange them and why? What materials will you use for this project and how big will you be working and why?

Don't forget...in addition to writing here on your blog make three thumbnail sketches in your SB to plan the composition of the work

I will use objects i have found around my house and in my forest.
I have collected pine cones, a glass bottle, a branch, a felt red robin and bark.
I decided to use these objects because the forest around my house is really important to me. It somewhat defines my house and it is the first thing I think of when I think of my house.

Obviously these object relate to my forest and trees and such. I have arranged them in a way that I think looks really cool.

I will use oil pastels because I think I can create a really cool texture and mixture of smooth and texturey loook.


No comments: